This is a collection of random projects I’ve worked on.
- Symmetric Algebra: An online Littlewood-Richardson calculator, which can compute linear combinations of Schur functions in the algebra of symmetric functions.
- Minimal Pairs—A small application for exploring words which begin or end in different letters, but are otherwise the same, for example “leader” and “cedar”, or “relief” and “release”.
- Convex Hull—An explanation of what the convex hull of a set of points is, and an interactive visualisation of an algorithm for finding the convex hull.
- Lights Out—An implementation of the “Lights Out!” game for varying board sizes and shapes.
- A pitch pipe.
- Mandelbrot: An implementation of the Mandelbrot set using WebGL.
- A clock game which appeared in FFXIII-2.